About This Blog

These are the stories of the adventures and (often times) misadventures of the Cunninghams.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the realities of bloggin'

Over the past few weeks I was surprised by the emails and texts I received about Ashley and I moving to Tulsa. I began to try to figure out how this news had gotten out so quickly considering I had only talked to a few people about it. I got messages all the way from Georgia to California.

I was surprised further when we met up with some friends this weekend and they asked us too. But then the truth came out - they had read it right here on this very blog. I could not even remember committing those intentions to paper let alone, publishing those statements for all the world to see. So I had to check for myself, and sure enough there in 10 pt. arial font was my confession about our intentions to move to Tulsa.

I am glad to learn that there are several of you who read this blog on occasion. But I am also saddened because now I feel obligated to make more frequent posts - something I want to do more of but have a difficult time making time for.

So I will attempt to update the blog more often and Ashley is in charge of coming up with a better design for the bog. So please check back on occasion.

So until next time, stay classy San Diego.